These are trying times. Despite the strains of pandemic, home schooling, work furloughs, and entire families sitting at dining room tables on laptops… there are still BIG decisions and “leaps of faith” to be made. Namely,
- Annual Healthcare Enrollment (deadlines looming)
- 401k contributions by year-end amidst a year of zany cash flows
- Kids’ high school enrollments (these have changed for lots of people)
- College semester enrollment and tuition payments
- Home improvements like, “Do I add a home office?”… and more.
- Don’t even get me started on – “Do I know who my beneficiaries are?” or “When do I start taking Social Security?”
This is nuts!