As Christmas and Year-End 2022 approach there is a long list of topics to consider, including:
- How to quantify the first truly down year for the markets since 2009
- What inflation and higher interest rates mean going forward in 2023
- How to approach higher taxes for those still working and those receiving Social Security
- The timeless investing paradigms that have not changed
- How much to diversify a portfolio while still paying attention to risk and liquidity
- How to approach Long-Term Care decisions, both present and future
- Changes made to gifting limits for 2023 (limits increased)
- Changes made to IRA and 401k contribution limits in 2023 (limits increased)
- What is next for cryptocurrency trading and valuation
- What to serve for the Holiday meal (perhaps the most urgent item on the list).
What topics might be on your mind? Stay tuned for a Year-End commentary!
Thank you for reading, enjoy last minute shopping and TGIF!